Beach Residences & Spa
Click on a button above to see Floorplans
The newest luxury true Oceanfront Condominium on Fort Lauderdale Beach, Florida, the Two tower (north 17 story – south 20 story) contemporary glass buildings will feature 171 expansive residences, all with private elevator access. Auberge Beach Residences & Spa Fort Lauderdale will front 450 feet of pristine sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean and affords each residence spectacular and unobstructed ocean views.
Auberge Beach Residences & Spa Fort Lauderdale will feature 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom residences, ranging in size from 1,500 to over 5,000 square feet of air conditioning living space. Expansive terraces range from almost 900 to over 4,000 square feet. The two exclusive two-level Penthouses residences will offer almost 5,000 square feet of air conditioning living space and over 3,500 sf of terraces.
Directions from Interstate I-95: exit Sunrise Boulevard; proceed east to North Ocean Boulevard/A1A. Turn left (north). Proceed for less than two miles; site is on the ocean side.
Ideally located in the North End of Fort Lauderdale Beach, Florida at 2200 North Ocean Boulevard, the property is minutes away from all that Ft. Lauderdale and Miami and have to offer, with some of the area’s premier destinations within minutes from the site. From world-class dining and shopping at the Galleria Shops and Las Olas Boulevard, to museums, theaters, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, Port Everglades and the idyllic beachfront site also offers proximity to exciting city life.
The innovative minds at the award-winning and internationally recognized design firm of Meyer Davis Design Studio have joined forces with Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates, the celebrated architectural firm renowned for their ground breaking projects, to create the distinctive surroundings that will forever redefine luxury. Two striking (north 17 story – south 20 story) towers with floor to ceiling glass allows spectacular views from every room of the flow-through floor plans and feature generous sunrise and sunset terraces to enjoy South Florida’s oceanfront breezes. With only 171 residences, each with its own private elevators, Auberge Beach Residences & Spa Fort Lauderdale will deliver on its promise of privacy and exclusivity for the privileged few who will call it home. Public space amenities are featured on the ground level immediately above a below grade parking garage. An elegant two-story lobby opens to an ocean front pool deck, spa and cabanas. Residences begin on the 2nd level featuring fine views from even the lowest floor units. Wrap around" two-level penthouses crown the top of each building.
Features and Amenities:
- Exquisite location directly on 450 linear feet of pristine beachfront in Fort Lauderdale
- Iconic architecture by Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates
- Lush landscaping throughout the property
- Grand porte cochère with stunning water features
- Exquisitely appointed public spaces designed by the award-winning firm Meyer Davis Studio
- Curated collection of contemporary art selected to compliment resident amenity spaces throughout the property
- Minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport, luxury shopping, exquisite dining, marinas and more
- Flow-through floor plans with 9’6" ceiling heights and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Breathtaking views of the city, Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway
- Unobstructed northern views from all residences above the 2nd floor
- Oversized terraces with private pools in select residences
- Private elevator access to the residences
- Separate service entrance in select residences
- Kitchens designed with Italian cabinetry, stone countertops
- Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances and an integrated espresso / cappuccino maker
- Master bathrooms feature a deep soaking tub
- Walk-in closets in master bedrooms
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
- Smart-home technology
- Pre-wired for high-speed Internet access and WiFi
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Personalized concierge services to assist residents in accessing the most desirable social, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences in Fort Lauderdale
- 24/7 valet parking and security
- Multiple swimming pools overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Multiple world-class restaurants
- Private pool and beach club services and amenities including cabanas and food and beverage service
- World-class Spa by Auberge offering all-natural beauty and relaxation treatments inspired by the local environment within a tranquil and soothing atmosphere
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center overlooking the pool deck and Atlantic Ocean with dedicated studios for yoga and meditation
- Club Room with multimedia facilities, billiards and gaming tables
- Children’s Playroom
- Business Center
- Pre-construction prices range from the $1,500,000s to over $9 million. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The development will be actively accepting reservations with initial 10% Deposits.
- Groundbreaking is anticipated late 2015, estimated project completion in late 2017.
Internationally recognized architectural firm Nichols, Brosch, Wurst, Wolf & Associates, which has designed Miami condominium projects for The Related Group and Fortune International Group, as well as South Florida luxury hotels such as Marriott Marquis Miami World Center, W Hotel & Residences Miami Beach and The Ritz-Carlton Resort & Residences Key Biscayne, has envisioned two light-filled glass towers that will maximize the project’s rare on-the-beach setting and panoramic views with a resort-like ambiance. Departing from South Beach contemporary and traditional designs, the 171-residence property will strike a natural balance with a visual aesthetic that is soft and organic, but also sophisticated and luxurious.
Meyer Davis, an award-winning New York-based design firm whose portfolio includes 1 Hotel & Homes South Beach, W Hotel Mexico City and Capri Hotel Southampton, is designing the interior spaces with a relaxed, yet elegant, beach-chic vibe that honors the serene coastal landscape.
The Related Group was established in 1979, and is America’s leading developer of sophisticated metropolitan living and one of the largest firms. For more than 30 years, The Related Group has created innovative residential developments that have dramatically changed South Florida's urban landscape. Since its inception, the privately held company has built and managed more than 85,000 condominium and apartment residences. The Related Group has earned a national reputation for its visionary design and development of luxury condominiums, mixed-use center and affordable rental properties – often in emerging or undiscovered neighborhoods. The firm is one of the largest Hispanic-owned businesses in the United States with a development portfolio of projects worth in excess of $15 billion. TIME magazine named Mr. Pérez one of top 25 most influential Hispanics in the United States, and he has made the cover of Forbes twice. The Related Group has redefined the new cycle of real estate with the rollout of over 12 projects beginning with Apogee Beach in Hollywood and Mybrickell in downtown Miami, the first in each of their respective neighborhoods to break ground since the boom. For more information, please visit http://www.relatedgroup.com/.
The name Fortune International Group is synonymous with excellence and an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service in the world of luxury real estate. Visionary founder Edgardo Defortuna has set new industry standards ever since the company’s founding in 1983. Fortune is a recognized leader in both the development and sales and marketing of South Florida luxury real estate with a portfolio that includes residential, mixed-use, condo-hotel and office-condo projects. The company’s developments include Jade Residences at Brickell Bay; 1200 Brickell; The Bridgewater; Artech; Le Meridian Sunny Isles Beach; Jade Beach and Jade Ocean. In collaboration with The Related Group, Fortune International Group is developing Hyde Resort & Residences Hollywood Beach. Fortune is also the exclusive sales firm for some of the most prominent projects in South Florida today, such as Midtown Miami, 1 Hotel & Homes South Beach, NINE at Mary Brickell Village, SLS Lux & Paraiso Bay, among numerous others. Fortune International Group’s strength derives from the company’s ability to define a market and its need with all forces that shape the industry http://fortuneintlgroup.com. RealEstateShowcase.com does not directly represent the developer of Auberge Beach Residence & Spa.